You Can Find a New Set of Tires for Your Vehicle
Shopping for a new set of tires can be frustrating as there are so many choices on the market, and you want to make sure that the ones you choose will be safe and reliable for your vehicle. The 235/85-16 tires are designed to fit everything from a passenger car to a light truck. This size of tire is available on eBay in different styles as well so you can find the one that matches your particular driving conditions.
What tire choices are available?
eBay has many tire choices available to choose from. You can select the type based on your road conditions.
- All Season: All-season tires can be used throughout the year.
- Winter: These wheels are designed to have traction over heavy ice and snow.
- All Terrain: These tires can maneuver over different types of ground from paved roads to rocky terrains.
- Run Flat: Run-flat tires can drive a few miles even with a nail in the tread.
Who manufactures a 235/85-16 tire?
There are many brands that manufacture this tire size. You will find it marked as a P or LT tire. Each brand carries its own specific warranty. Some of the manufacturers include:
What is a 235/85-16 tire?
These tire types are made for most vehicles. You can find this wheel size in a variety of models. The specific tire measurements include the following:
- Diameter inches - 31.73
- Width inches - 9.25
- Circumference inches - 99.68
- Sidewall Height inches - 7.86
How do you find the correct tire size?
You can find the correct size by looking at the sidewalls. These markings indicate the correct load capacity, size, and safety specifications for that particular tire. You need to find the correct tire for your vehicle. This information includes:
- Tire Class - This letter indicates the class. P stands for a passenger car. LT is designated for light-duty trucks. This letter indicates the tires load capacity as well.
- Section Width Tread - This is the measurement between the sidewalls.
- Aspect Ratio - The height of the sidewall is the aspect ratio.
- Speed Rating - The speed rating is the maximum speed that you can drive on the tire.