Full-Range Car Speakers For Your Needs
It doesnt matter what type of music you love, a boost of bass and quality will always make it sound better. Armed with your new two-way Kicker car speaker, you can now enjoy the clear crisp sound quality in your backyard, at a picnic or while driving.
Where can I install my Kicker audio speaker?
Depending on the series you have, you have probably already checked and confirmed that your Kicker car audio will fit in your car. As a matter of fact, if your car factory default wiring is compatible with your new speakers, all you need to do is replace your old speakers using the same connection.
If however, your speaker is incompatible with your car settings, then you could separately install them on your car door or on your dashboard. Kicker offers a series of different component speakers that include a car subwoofer, amplifiers, tweeters, and crossovers.
Speakers in the full range series like the Kicker DSC6930 come with the following:
- A pair of two-way car speakers
- Mounting screws
- Speaker wires
- Speed clips
- Kicker Instruction manual
What do I need to install my new Kicker speaker?
All speakers come with components that have a specified function and unique installation procedure. To install either audio speakers, you will need to have more or less the following:
- Electric tape
- Utility knife
- Allen keys
- Solder and soldering iron
- Wire cutter
- Panel removal tool
- Torx bits and drivers
- Set of socket wrenches
Is installing a Kicker difficult?
The process of installing your audio Kicker, car speakers is simple. All you need to do is disconnect the car battery, disassemble the door on which you intend to install your Kicker, remove the old or default speakers and get to the place you intend to mount your Kicker. You can do this through the expulsion of the back shelf interior boards or the dash.
How do I install my car speakers without replacing the default speakers?
Here are the steps you can take to do this:
- Find the place, on your car door, where you would like to install your speakers
- Place your Kicker layout either on the door or on the moveable panel at the front
- Using tape, fix your layout on the actual spots that you had initially picked
- Unscrew and remove the inner side of the door or the moveable panel you chose at the front
- Using your sharp utility blade or a jigsaw, dispell the shape of the layout on the door or the moveable panel
- Next, set up a piping system using the elastic pipe.
- Connect your wires from your stereo (or CD machine), through to the door. Follow your instruction manual intently.
- Make sure to do your wrappings across the wires using an electrical tape. you may need to do several at the door as well as the internal panel.
- Position your audio Kicker at the door and loosely screw it in to hold the panel in the right position
- Test the audio of your Kicker speakers and if the connection is good, fold the wire to the lower back of the audio system.
- Strongly secure back the door panel.
Content provided is for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Kicker.