Find Out More About LG 64GB Cell Phones and Smartphones
These days, cell phones are much more than just a way to keep us connected. Smartphones like LG 64GB Android devices are often feature-rich in order to also keep us productive, informed, and entertained. A well-chosen phone will keep you in touch, help you stay on top of the latest news, find your way, and more.What LG 64GB phones are available?
These smartphones offer various features and options:
- Features: Options include 3G and 4G data capability, Bluetooth connectivity, fingerprint sensors, GPS, speakerphones, touch screens, and Wi-Fi capability.
- Models: Choose from LG V20, V10, V30, and G6, all with Android operating systems.
- Colors: Options include black, blue, gold, gray, pink, silver, and white.
- Networks: Options include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. Some unlocked smartphones are available for prepaid service with various carriers.
- Processors: Choose from Quad Core, Hexa Core, Quad+Quad Core, andOcta Core.
Some models like V20 and G6 offer two cameras at the back of the device. You have a choice between the 13-megapixel lens and the 120-degree wide-angle lens for capturing more content per frame. The front-facing shooter is a 5-megapixel camera with a wide-angle option.What is the fingerprint-sensor feature?
Capacitive fingerprint scanners create an image of the ridges and dips that are found in a fingerprint. The capacitors use electrical current instead of light to do this. The sensor comprises one or more semiconductor chips that have a line of small cells. Each of those cells offers two conductor plates that have an insulating cover. One ridge on a person's finger is bigger than the tiny cells used.
One big security advantage of this feature is that it requires a fingerprint shape as opposed to a pattern of dark and light, as is the case with the image of a fingerprint. This quality makes this feature difficult to trick, better protecting the phone. Also, since they use a semiconductor chip instead of a CCD unit, these scanners are smaller than optical devices.What is a Bluetooth-enabled phone?
Bluetooth provides a short-range device that can be used in a 30-foot radius. Phones that are Bluetooth-enabled can be used to send data, pictures, and more via a wireless connection to a desktop or laptop computer. Many laptops have Bluetooth features onboard.
Wireless peripherals that can be used with an enabled phone include headsets and more. Some vehicles are manufactured using Bluetooth technology, enabling you to use your phone with your hands free as you drive.