A Key to Lenovo Computer Keyboards
Keyboards are components of a computer or laptop that allow users to communicate, play games, browse the internet, and more. Lenovo keyboards come in many different types and styles, from standard to wireless boards with Bluetooth functionality. Some boards are even specifically designed for use with laptops, tablets, and computer pads.What are some different kinds of Lenovo keyboards?
- Standard keyboards: Standard desktop computer keyboards, also called alphanumeric keyboards, include alphabetic characters, punctuation symbols, numbers, and a variety of function keys. There is no standard computer board, although many manufacturers imitate the board of PCs.
- Laptop boards: These keyboards have a shorter travel distance for the keystroke and a reduced set of keys. They may not have a numerical keypad, and the function keys may be placed in locations that differ from their placement on a standard, full-sized board.
- Wired keyboards: These keyboards connect to the desktop or laptop computer with a cable through a USB dock.
- Wireless boards: This type of keyboard connects to the desktop or laptop computer through a Bluetooth connection. It offers increased user freedom, as you can use it some distance from the computer screen.
- Bluetooth: This is especially important for wireless boards as it is used to connect them to the computer
- USB cable: You can use this feature to connect the keyboard to the computer through an USB port
- SmartCard reader: This is integrated into the USB keyboard for identification systems, web applications, and banking transactions and logins
- Fingerprint identification: This feature uses the touchpad to provide greater security, with the ability to program your fingerprints to unlock your device
- TrackPoint: Boards with this feature do not require an external mouse
- ThinkPad Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint: This is a full-size slim board in a Bluetooth version, which includes an integrated battery, simple cord charging, and an integrated TrackPoint.
- ThinkPad Compact Board with TrackPoint: These are full-size keyboards with a USB cable and a TrackPoint
- ThinkPad 10 Folio Board: This is a folio-type case with an integrated board and a built-in trackpad
- ThinkPad 10 Ultrabook Board: These are thin, mechanical keys for tablets with a built-in trackpad
- ThinkPad Helix Folio Board: This is a folio-type case with an integrated board and a built-in track pad