Nike Baseball and Softball Equipment
To play baseball or softball, you need to have the right equipment. That’s why Nike makes baseball and softball gloves, balls, bags, shoes, and apparel. Whether you play baseball or softball, Nike gear can be used for the game.What are some features of Nike youth baseball mitts?
Nike’s MVP Edge line of baseball gloves comes in 11, 11.5, 12, and 12.5-inch sizes. The shorter baseball mitts are designed to be used in the infield for exchanging the ball from your glove to your throwing hand. The longer baseball mitts tend to be used in the outfield for running down fly balls. MVP Edge Nike baseball mitts:
- Are made of soft leather for break-in purposes
- Have a perforated, foam-backed fingerstalls feature designed to prevent slippage by allowing the mitt to breathe
- Use bold styling
In terms of construction, Nike cleats feature:
- Synthetic leather and TPU mesh construction with a 3/4 collar
- Phylon foam midsoles
- Solid rubber outsoles with 12-cleat configuration
Getting the proper fit is important. Measure your dominant hand from the base of the palm to the top of your middle finger. Consult the Nike baseball batting glove size chart. Locate the measurement in the chart, and you’ll have the size. Nike MVP Edge batting gloves:
- Use a hook-and-loop strap wristband to adjust the fit
- Are made with smooth goat leather
- Employ rolled seams
- Have perforated mesh on the backhand designed for ventilation
- Nike HyperCool long-sleeve shirts are made with sweat-wicking fabric and targeted ventilation and Dri-FIT technology.
- Nike Pro 3/4-sleeve shirts also feature HyperCool and Dri-FIT technology, and shorter sleeves.
- The Hybrid long-sleeve shirt features a stretchy fabric for range of motion.
- The Nike Pro HyperWarm long-sleeve top features stretch fabric for wear during cool weather outdoor workouts.
Nike makes a range of equipment bags. They are all designed to hold the particular gear you need for your baseball or softball game. Some are backpack style made with selected materials like polyester to cover your equipment.These come with zip compartments and padded, adjustable shoulder straps. Many are intended to carry your gear and your bat on your back for transport to and from games or practice. Others are a combination backpack and duffel bag. These typically hold equipment, batting gloves, and have a separate ventilated shoe compartment with a tarpaulin bottom.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.