NordicTrack treadmills offer a complete workout experience whether you are seeking a cross-country trainer or weight loss program. With a whisper-soft motor and a cushioned walking surface, this device can be utilized in your home without fuss or inconvenience. As an iFit trainer, you have the freedom to incline the platform to increase momentum and get the workout that will leave you satisfied.How do you reset NordicTrack treadmills?
There may be occasions when you need to reset your NordicTrack treadmill.
- Check that the device is plugged into a UL 1449 single-outlet surge protector and plugged into an electric outlet.
- Make sure the key is inserted into the console.
- Press the Reset switch.
- If the power to the treadmill switches off, wait five minutes and repeat the above steps.
To ensure that your device is well-maintained and that the belt or other components do not experience unnecessary wear, you should lubricate every three to six months. If your treadmill is used more frequently, you should lubricate the machine more often. To properly lubricate a NordicTrack treadmill:
- Have the proper lubricant. You will need a silicone-based lubricant made specifically for treadmills, incline trainers, or elliptical devices. ICON Health and Fitness makes a lubricant specifically for their machines.
- Turn off the power. Ensure that your machine is unplugged from the wall outlet.
- Apply the lubricant. Run a small, consistent line of lubricant down the middle of the walking belt.
- Return power. Plug the machine back into the wall outlet. You should first plug the treadmill into an approved surge protector and then plug the protector into the wall outlet.
- Run operation. Allow your device to operate for at least five minutes without a user. This will evenly distribute the lubricant across the entire belt.
Easy storage is one of the many features of the NordicTrack equipment line. To lower the NordicTrack platform when you are ready to use it:
- Secure the upper end of the walking platform. Do this by holding the top portion tightly. You may need to ask for assistance.
- Locate the latch knob. There is a latch knob located on the bar that holds the platform in the folded mode.
- Unlock the latch knob. To unlock the latch knob, pull the knob to the right and hold. This will allow the walking platform to release so you can begin your workout.
Including the NordicTrack as part of your exercise plan when losing weight will allow you to burn more calories than dieting alone. The included chest strap and heart rate monitor featured on the device offers accurate readings so you always know your cardio rates during your workout, giving you the ability to maintain a healthy experience.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by NordicTrack.