Samsung Galaxy S II Smartphones
Released in 2011, the Samsung Galaxy S II has a large screen and a variety of features for all users. This durable phone is an all-in-one device that lets you make calls, surf the net, and play games. The Samsung Galaxy is designed to have enough power to accommodate a wide range of applications.What are the specifications of the Galaxy S II?
- Dimensions: The Galaxy S II measures about 4.93 inches tall and 2.6 inches wide. It has a depth of 0.33 inches, thin enough to slip into a pocket or a small bag.
- Display: The Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen supports 16 million colors. It measures 4.3 inches, giving it a 63.5% screen-to-body ratio. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Platform: This smartphone uses an Android operating system. It has an Exynos 4210 dual chipset, a dual core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, and a Mali-400MP4 GPU.
- Comms: The Samsung Galaxy S II can connect to the internet using its Wi-Fi capabilities. The device also has Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities, a stereo FM radio, and a microUSB 2.0 port.
- Battery: The removable Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery provides up to 710 hours of stand-by and up to 18 hours of talk time.
The primary camera has 8 megapixels. Its features include an LED flash, autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, and smile detection. It films video at 1080p at 30 frames per second, high enough quality to allow you to record precious moments with your friends and family members. The Galaxy S II also has a secondary 2-megapixel camera, suitable for taking selfies.What is the memory capacity of the Samsung Galaxy S II?
The Galaxy from Samsung comes with either 16 or 32GB of internal memory installed. It also has 1GB of RAM, enough to allow you to multitask throughout the day. The phone also has a dedicated microSD slot so that you can increase the memory as you need.What are the benefits of the Samsung Galaxy user interface?
Android Samsung Galaxy phones have TouchWiz 4.0 installed, allowing you to control your device and customize it to your liking. The benefits of TouchWiz include:
- New menu pages: You choose which icons and apps you want on your homepage, making them more convenient to access.
- Task managers: This feature helps you keep Android apps that use up your smartphones RAM in check.
- Gesture controls: You can turn the Galaxy S II to the side to zoom in and out when using the web browser.