Cell Phone Tool Kit for iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 is a type of smartphone made by Apple. If one of these devices suffers damage or encounters a hardware issue, one of these repair kits may be able to solve the problem. Find a repair kit that fits your specifications within this extensive collection.What is a cell phone toolkit for iPhone 6?
These kits are used to fix various issues that may arise with an iPhone 6. These kits are designed to repair components of an iPhone, and they can also be used to outright replace broken components. They can also be used to switch components between devices. They can, for instance, be used to switch out the existing hard drive of a smartphone for a hard drive with greater capacity.What tools are usually included in a repair kit?
These kits usually contain between five and ten different tools. Some of these tools include:
- Miniature screwdrivers: These screwdrivers are used to remove components of a smartphone that are held in place with small screws. These screws are far too small to be removed with a normal screwdriver, which necessitates the use of miniature screwdrivers. Most kits contain both a flat-head and Philips-head screwdriver.
- Hard plastic spatulas: These spatulas are used to pry between the screen of a smartphone and a smartphones body. In many cases, multiple spatulas are included in a single kit, and these small plastic devices end with flat heads that can be inserted in the small cracks between smartphone components.
- Suction cups: These suction cups are used to pull the display away from the body of the device at various stages of the repair process. They are attached directly to the face of the screen.
- Corner picks: These picks are inserted at each corner of the screen while removing the display. They are similar to guitar picks in appearance.
If you need to replace the screen of your iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Carefully clean the iPhone before beginning the process, and work in an area that is sanitary and free from dust or debris.
- Use the spatula to pry the screen away from the body of the smartphone. Move the spatula along the body of the smartphone, and insert a corner pick at each corner to keep the screen from snapping back.
- After you have inserted a pick at each corner, pull the screen away from the body of the phone with your fingers. The screen will come loose from the phone.
- Reach into the phone, and disconnect the screen cord from the power source. Set the screen aside to complete the removal process.