Waterproof Clear Mascara
Most women's cosmetic bags contain at least one tube of mascara, but it's usually the tinted variety. If you want to take your makeup to the next level, you should add a clear version to your cosmetic collection. This is a versatile product that can be used in many ways as you apply mascara to your eyelashes.
What benefits does waterproof clear mascara offer?
Used with regular mascara or on its own, waterproof clear mascara can be a handy addition to your cosmetic routine.
- Primer - Wear it under a coat of tinted mascara as a primer.
- Sealant - Turn regular mascara into waterproof mascara by sealing it with a clear coat.
- Stand-alone Product - Use it on its own for a casual lash look. This can be good for people who shouldn't wear many cosmetics to work or who will be in wet or humid conditions.
- Shine - Add gloss to your lashes without adding bulk. Glossy lashes can brighten your eyes.
- Lash Balance - Pair regular waterproof mascara on your top lashes with colorless mascara on the bottom lashes. This gives the top and bottom lash areas equal shine without making the bottom ones look heavy.
- Conditioner - Boost your lash health. Clear waterproof mascara can condition your lashes.
How is clear mascara applied?
This clear cosmetic is applied in the same way as tinted mascara.
- Curl your lashes before applying mascara. Use an eyelash-curling tool for this purpose.
- Set the mascara wand at the base of your upper lashes. Sweep it along their length. Lightly wiggle the mascara wand as you go to help lift the lash roots.
- Apply repeat coats while the product is still wet.
- Repeat this process on the other eye.
- If desired, use the product on the lower lashes of each eye also.
Can this product be used on eyebrows?
In addition to clear mascara's lash benefits, you can also use this product to shape your brows and hold them in place.
- Lightly coat the wand with mascara.
- Flick the wand through the brows in an upward direction to apply the product and provide an attractive shape for your brows.
- Use the tip of the wand to direct any stray hairs into place.
- Make any necessary adjustments before the makeup dries.
How is this mascara removed?
Because this product is not tinted, it is easy to remove. Gently washing your face with soap and water may be enough to remove this clear cosmetic. For an additional cleaning boost, use an oil-free makeup remover. Apply the makeup remover to a cotton ball or cotton pad, and wipe it over the lash area.