Get the Job Done with Milwaukee Power Tools
For nearly a century, Milwaukee power tools have helped people to complete numerous tasks. Whether you need to tighten a screw, work on your car, or finish a crafting project, Milwaukee tools can provide you with a helping hand while in your hand.
Corded vs. Cordless Power Tools
Power tools either use electricity or a battery to operate. There are pros and cons to each option.
- Corded: The main advantage of corded power tools is that they provide a constant level of performance wherever an outlet is available. Also, you don't have to worry about recharging a battery when you're done. Corded Milwaukee power tools are ideal when you need sustained power and will have access to an outlet.
- Cordless: There's no need to worry about where you'll find an electrical outlet when using a cordless power tool. You also won't be dealing with tangled cords. However, batteries do drain over time and impact performance. You'll need to be diligent about recharging them, too.
Types of Milwaukee Power Tools
Milwaukee is a major name in power tools, so you should easily be able to find the right tool for your project, including:
- Saws: Milwaukee makes plenty of products that are ideal for cutting through materials. Reciprocating saws, circular saws, and jigsaws are all available.
- Drills: No matter what type of material you need to drill through, Milwaukee has you covered. Hammer drills, right angle drills, and drill/drivers are common types of drills.
- Wrenches: If you need to fasten things together, then you may need a wrench. Impact wrenches and ratchets are standard, affordable Milwaukee tools.
- Screwdrivers: Power screwdrivers are useful due to their versatility in terms of head type and their ease of use. Whether you need a flat head, a Phillips head, or a star key, most screwdriver sets have the right tools for the job.
- Grinders: There are multiple Milwaukee tools you can use to grind things down.
Should I Buy a Toolkit?
If you don't have many tools, then you may want to take advantage of the value that toolkits can provide. Plenty of reliable Milwaukee tools come in kits for maximum convenience.
Shop Certified Refurbished Milwaukee Power Tools
Have you decided on a Milwaukee power tool but want to save money? Consider eBay Refurbished items. These Milwaukee tools are guaranteed to arrive in like-new condition, including accessories, instruction manuals, and packaging. That means you can pay less for the same performance someone gets buying new. Your Certified Refurbished Milwaukee power tool will come with a 2-year warranty and free 30-day return/replacement policy that starts when you receive the item. Sellers are held to our highest standards of customer service and are monitored to ensure they're hitting eBay's metrics. When you need the right power tool and an unbeatable value, turn to Certified Refurbished items on eBay.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products.Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about ebay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
Ship it back:You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.