Pyrex Food Storage Containers
Pyrex is part of the World Kitchen Family of brands. Pyrex glass is lightweight yet durable, making pyrex food storage containers the ideal container for your food storage needs. These pieces are easy to clean and can even be purchased in fun designs.Are Pyrex glass containers oven and freezer safe?
Pyrex glass pieces are versatile for all kinds of use in the kitchen. Pyrex glass containers are safe to be used in all of the following ways:
- Freezer: Long-term or short-term storage
- Refrigerater: Short-term storage
- Deep Freezer: Long-term storage
- Oven: Cooking meals or heating up leftovers
- Microwave: Cooking meals or heating up leftovers
Pyrex lids are not only BPA free but they are also dishwasher safe, and you can wash them in the top rack of your dishwasher. However, remove the plastic lids before you use the container in the microwave or the oven. The good news is that if you damage or lose one of your Pyrex plastic lids, you can purchase a replacement lid.Which types of food can be stored in Pyrex containers?
You can store nearly any type of food in this quality glass wear from leftover meatloaf to the sushi you prepared for your party tonight. Their glass is naturally BPA free and will not absorb odors or stains. It is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe to make clean up a breeze for you.What are the benefits of Pyrex food storage containers?
Pyrex brand storage containers provide you with many benefits, and they are the following:
- BPA-free for your family's health
- Made in the U.S.A
- Ability to purchase replacement lids and pieces
- Many size options to fit all of your food storage needs
Taking proper care of these glass dishes and using them properly will give your storage containers the longest life possible. As is the case with any baking dish, when you're cooking at very high temperatures is when you need to take the most amount of care. Care tips include the following suggestions:
- Always preheat oven before inserting the glass dish.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes.
- Avoid pouring liquids into a hot dish.
- Allow the glass dish to completely cool before washing.